Thursday, May 10, 2012

Review for Nail Strips and Artificial Nails!

Hey guys! So today I'm going to be doing a review for nail polish strips and artificial nails. If you don't know what nail strips are, they are sticky strips that have designs that you can place on your nails. They stay on for a while and you can remove them with regular nail polish remover. The prices can vary. They have no smell or dry time. I find them hard to apply, but they can turn out really cute! I prefer nail polish strips over artificial nails. Now onto artificial nails! This are similar to nail polish strips, but they are not strips, they are just fake nails with designs. You can apply them onto your nails with glue or glue strips. They can be long or short. I wore them once and they were extremely long and uncomfortable. They also kept falling off. I probably should of gotten shorter ones. They were very pretty though. One good thing about artificial nails is that you can make them yourself! All you need is some blank fake nails, nail polish and a idea for a design! I really hope you enjoy and please try to comment! 


(left to right) coveted cosmetics in pink leopard, incoco seventeen limited edition, love and beauty fashion nails

3 comments:

  1. Very nice blog. I wonder if nailpolish strips have that actual nail polish smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sally Hansen ones do have a slight nail polish smell but I don't think it's as bad as regular nail polish and it goes away fairly quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never used strips before but would probably try them some day.

    ReplyDelete